Best Pick Up Line Ever: "You want a hot sausage in ya darlin'?" From the sausage vendor at Camden market.
5:11pm, Vancouver Aquarium:
Kid to Dad: Let's go to the gift shop!
Dad to Kid: You don't have any money
Kid to Dad: Yeah, but you do!!!
- They played "The Ole Home Filler Up and Keep On Truckin' Cafe!!"
- The guy whose job was to sit at the restaurant door and click the counter for everyone who came in:
- Me: "isn't this painfully boring?"
- Him: "Yes. But I get to kick people out so that's fun."
- Me: "Do you grab them by the scruff and toss them out the door?"
- Him: "No I kill them with kindness."
- Me: "Is that the Canadian way?"
- Him: "Yes, actually it is!"
- 8:36pm, Steamworks Signature Ceasar Drink: "Vodka, Lion's Gate Lager, Clamato, Cracked Pepper & Salt Rim, Horseradish, Worcestershire, Salt & Pepper, Lime Wedge" (I did not drink this)