Since I last wrote, I....
- went home for a week and giggled til I cried, drank til I passed out, and punned til I felt dirty.
- surprised Alex in the frosting aisle and my dad at La Puente.
- ate breakfast at the Park Cafe with my parents (and Lindsey :) and had some amazing french toast with perfect strawberry jam
- joined two book clubs in London. I have yet to go to the actual meetings but for this month I am reading:
- Coconut Unlimited - for the book club at Sacred Cafe which has become my new study cafe since Foyles is much more of a social cafe and I could never get much done there.
- Frankenstein - for the North London Reading Group I have been trying to join for a while. I am a bit daunted by Frankenstein but I have the most time for that one so that will help.
- Norwegian Wood - going to a screening of the new movie coming out so I want to read the book first!
- The Book Thief - that was just for fun. Recommended! (both the fun and the book)
- rearranged my room and now somehow have a TON more space
- bought two cool maps to put up in the new blank space on my wall so I can mark everywhere I have been
- participated in the organization of a big event with my internship and loved every minute of it!!! (well maybe not the minutes spent trying to get the printer to work or the formatting to do what I wanted but you know what I mean)
Things have been busy but in very good and exciting ways. :) More to come once I am home and settled into my writing spot for the evening!
I will leave you with my thoughts while sitting at the cafe this afternoon:
"I'll take Looking Like a Loser for $400, Alex." Answer: Blowing your nose repeatedly next to his table or wearing a bike helmet and flashing lights. "What are Ways to Limit Your Flirting Abilities?" Correct. We would have also accepted, "How to Not Get Laid?"