I know you are dying to know what a day is like in my head. I cannot and will not subject you to such an experience but I thought perhaps I would share my thoughts as I tidy my room this evening (Lindsey will be here soon, after all and I am sure she expects things top-notch!):
- Rainbows are magical
- I wish everyone could read Ex Libris
- I own a mini (and by mini I, of course, mean children's version) shovel, hoe, and trowel. I live in a the loft of a gardenless flat. That's how much I miss having dirt to play in.
- So many books. I didn't bring this many with me. Have I really bought so many?
- Dear everyone: I have some great postcards/greeting cards/letters but I am a whore for them. Keep em coming!
- That drawer containing all the papers I will one day have to deal with is getting terrifyingly full.
- Tidying a room really doesn't take that long. why am i such a bitch about getting it done? It feels so good to have it sorted out!
- Fitted sheets can go to hell. Sorry, E. I know you tried. :(